Thursday, April 17, 2008

Memorable DaY*

Yesterday we having practical doing sponge cake.I am so happy because we had learned how to do our first sponge that need to decorate and apply fresh cream on it.It is a fruit flan cake,althought it is not the perfect one's,but I am still very glad for making my first cream cake.
Then after doing the cake,suddenly my senior holding a cake come out with candles and also sing birthday song to me..oh my god!I'm so surprise and everyone eyes stared at me and follow her to sing the birthday song to me also.I'm nervous,happy,suprise at that moment.My mind just blank because it is the first time so many people that i know and also i don't know singing birthday song and celebrate birthday for me..it is a very meaningfull day althought it wasn't my real birth day.Thanks a lot to my senior,P.P for giving me such a memorable day and sacrifice her fruit flan cake for me:)

No comments: