Monday, April 14, 2008

I like noisiness`HAPPY

Is a brand new monday,again i back to MIB to study.Last week went back hometown and have a lot of fun there and buzy around.My family were there help me to held a 21st birthday party for me,that day wasn't my birthday,we just celebrate earlier because my sisters are going back to switzealand to work.We had do barbeque that night and my mum had cooked some fried beehoon and curry chicken,then i make sushi for the comers.It wasn't a big party or what,it just 3 of my friends have attend.Many of them study at university and having examination right now,so poor me just a few friends attended my party.We have funs that night and buzy chit-chating and ate a lot.Another great thing is all of my family members are gather that night.This is because we had quite a longtime don't have this chance to gather,normally somehow this sister got come back but the other one did not come back.So it is very happy our house is gone back very noisy,haha..Then off course we had took the whole family photo after 5years had not taken.
And had added somemore new family members,that is my brother in law and a cute niece.Oh forgotten to tell I actually got 4elder sister and one younger brother.Two sister have married and I have one nephew and one niece.So it is very rare we can get together plus three of them are working at the other country.That the main purpose to having a party so everyone can gather and eat together.Sadly,this wednesday 3rd sister is going back to work,so don't know when only got this such day we all can gather together.No sad,I will keep waiting for that day to come...

No comments: